Harper May is working with an international media company. This company is a truly global player in the media sector, producing quality content across various areas including magazine publishing, television and many more. The company are synonymous with quality within the media sector, operating numerous house hold name brands within their respected fields. The company are looking to bring in a new Commercial Finance Director within their radio division in their London office. This division is about to enter a phase of transformation and are looking for an astute senior finance professional to come in and help drive this transition period in the finance team. This is a very lucrative opportunity, offering the successful candidate not only the opportunity to work as part of an industry leading media company, but also to directly impact the company and their future operations.
- Take the lead in driving the companies finance transformation.
- Identify and deliver on new ways to increase company efficiency and profitability.
- Business partner extensively with other senior figures to develop strategy for this division and the wider company.
- Take the lead in the production of budgets and forecasts for potential new ventures.
- Hold oversight and manage the companies P&L.
- Full ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualifications with at least 5+ years PQE.
- Extensive experience partaking and driving financial change.
- Previous experience within the media industry preferred but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment whilst performing at a high standard.