Harper May is working with one of the world's most renowned B2B & consumer magazine publisher, based in the City. My client is known across the globe as arguably the leading name in lifestyle, business and news publishing and as such this represents a terrific opportunity for ambitious candidates. The role, a Commercial Finance Analyst, should excite prospective interviewees, as will the generous benefits package including full study support. Overall, the combination of role and company is an incredibly appealing concoction and is perfect for those seeking to progress quickly in a world-famous company.
- Leading the budgeting and forecasting processes for a number of my client's titles.
- Performing market analysis in order to ensure my client's individual brands are all performing strongly.
- Business Partnering with the Sales, Marketing and Operations teams.
- Undertaking regular project related responsibilities including business modeling and KPI reporting.
- Providing revenue reports and analysis.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified candidates ONLY will be considered.
- Background in media/publishing would be beneficial.
- Alternatively, those with a background working within subscription based business models would be at an advantage.
- Confident candidates comfortable working autonomously.
- University education is not of particular concern.