My client is the world's leading international freight forwarding and supply chain management company. They specialise in transporting a wide range of commodities around the globe by road, rail, air and sea. They pride themselves on their efficiency, high standards and their ambition which can be seen through the acquisition of ten sites in the UK and a company turnover of £8.8 billion. They are looking for a commercial business analyst for their West London office.
The duties of the role include.
- Full management account and financeboard pack preparations
- Business partnering with external clients
- Provide financial management information as required for directors
- Producing and analysing P&L reports
- Working closely with the UK and Europe Finance Director on any ad-hoc analysis
Applying candidates must have.
- Qualified ACCA or CIMA
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Significant experience a commercial environment