My client is Britain's fastest growing property management company. They specialise in providing a bespoke and high quality service to their nation wide residential developments. Their current portfolio is valued at £200M and they currently have 55,000 units in London alone. They have won numerous industry accolades and have ambitions to expand into Europe increase their portfolio. They are looking for a client finance manager for their City Centre office.
The duties of the role include.
- Take responsibility for the financial operations within the key client portfolio
- Present financial reports to board members and executives in formal meetings
- Ensure the company and financial policies and procedures are followed and internal targets met
- Review financial data and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual summary reports
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Demonstrated experience understanding, interpreting and preparing complex reports and plans
- Sector/Specialist knowledge & experience essential relating to property management