Our client, a high growth multi-disciplinary leisure organisation, is currently seeking a CFO to join their team in London Bridge. The company has a number of current projects in development and is set to launch a new chain of bars at the end of the year. Furthermore, my client has sites in 4 different countries and is looking to further grow in the USA. This role will report directly to the CEO and will be charged with improving management information to optimise commercial decision making. The successful candidate will be fully ACA qualified with extensive hospitality experience.
Key Responsibilities for the Chief Financial Officer:
- As Chief Financial Officer you will lead and develop the finance team
- Full control of top-to-bottom finance
- Improve the existing quarterly board pack which covers all elements of the organisation including Investor returns
- Assist in establishing reporting systems and methodologies which can easily scale up to cover more opening globally (and reporting in different currencies)
- Assist in establishing a management reporting dashboard to help the CEO monitor all the activities and major capital projects
- Play a key role in evaluation, selection and implementation of a new BI tool as part of the group IT systems overhaul Financial forecasting and business planning
- Play a key role in the continual improvement of the organisation's financial forecasting capability
- Be responsible for re-cutting the business's budgeting and forecasting timetable, oversee the refinement of budgeting templates and assist in managing the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Oversee the ongoing development of five year financial forecasts
- preparation of the business plan for a new business concept which the group intends to launch
- Assist in evolving the group's cash flow reporting and forecasting at group and sub-group levels.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have been a previous Chief Financial Officer
- Must be fully ACA qualified
- Prior multi-site leisure experience is essential
- Highly motivated and pro-active self starter
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent Excel skills
Lastly, if you are looking for a Chief Financial Officer role within a Leisure company this is a fantastic role for you.