Harper May is currently working with a high growth technology start up based in Central. My client has recently been included on 'Tech Track 100' of high growth companies. This fantastic organisation has a number of blue-chip clients and has been highly praised for its innovative and visionary approach.
My client is currently seeking a Chief Financial Officer on a temporary basis to consolidate their growth. The CFO will work closely with the CEO and other board members. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with prior technology experience.
- Leading, developing and expanding the finance team
- Complete oversight of the day-today running of finance
- Business partnering closely with the CEO and other senior stakeholders to ensure the company hits its short term targets
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process
- Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to expansion and effective growth strategy
- Work closely with marketing teams to ensure the continued integrity of the brand
- Liaison with investors and banks and acting as 'the face of finance'
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified ACA would be advantageous
- Must have prior Tech experience
- Candidates will ideally be immediately available
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent Excel skills