An opportunity has arisen to work for a forward-thinking and rapidly expanding manufacturing firm based in Central London. The company is renowned for pairing cutting-edge technology with years of carefully mastered craft to make a world leading product. The company has experienced rapid growth in recent years with impressive turnover increases, and increases in operations putting them on course to become a leading player in this emerging market. In order to help drive their ambitious plans, the company is looking to bring in a new Chief Financial Officer into the business and provide stewardship to the finance function.
- Full control of the finance function of the business.
- Assist in the preparation of corporate strategy to ensure that the company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Review and monitoring of Group tax position, calculations and filings
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal activities for the organisation including revenue/expense and balance sheet reports.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Must have extensive manufacturing experience
- Experience managing a large team.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy whilst meeting strict deadlines within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent Excel skills.