Harper May is working with a Private Equity backed architectural firm operating within London. This company provides bespoke services to a variety of clients and are held in high regard for their consistency in producing high quality designs and finishes to projects on a variety of scales. The company is responsible for numerous, unique and groundbreaking buildings which are at the forefront of design and incredibly aesthetically pleasing. The company has experienced rapid growth and increase in their presence within this polarised market. The company is looking for a new Chief Financial Officer to come in and provide stewardship of the business finance function as well as to drive the company forward in achieving their ambitious financial goals.
- Full control of the finance function of the business.
- To prepare a corporate strategy and annual business plan to ensure that the company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible
- Managing relations with private equity backers and banks.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal activities for the organisation including revenue/expense and balance sheet reports.
- Review and monitoring of Group tax position, calculations and filings
- Extensive business partnering opportunities with the CEO indentifying new business opportunities and ventures.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with extensive industry experience.
- Direct experience working within project based companies.
- Must have investor relations experience
- Experience with reputable companies within the industry would be advantageous.
- Experience working within a PE backed company would be advantageous.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy whilst meeting strict deadlines within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent Excel skills.