Harper May is working with a UK based Airline Company, operating out of numerous UK airports, offering primarily domestic flights but also short haul international to select destinations. The company holds an impressive fleet of aircraft and operate a large logistic operation across the country. The company are held in high regard, winning industry leading awards for customer service and have been frequently recognised for their reliability and quality of service. The company have outlined ambitious plans for future growth, with a keen eye on potential new routes to operate internationally, and increasing their domestic operations to compete with their competitors even further than they currently do. In order to achieve this, the company are looking to bring in a new CFO to the business to take control of the finance function and business partner extensively with senior figures to ensure the company achieves its strategic goals.
- Full l control of the finance function of the business.
- To prepare a corporate strategy and annual business plan to ensure that the company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal activities for the organisation including revenue/expense and balance sheet reports.
- Take the lead with commercial elements of the business such as contract negotiations with external partners.
- Review and monitoring of Group tax position, calculations and filings.
- Extensive business partnering opportunities with the CEO identifying new business opportunities and ventures.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with extensive industry experience.
- Vast experience working in senior positions at travel/logistics companies.
- Strong academic credentials.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy whilst meeting strict deadlines within a fast paced environment.