Harper May is working with a phenomenal, high end, private equity backed restaurant chain operating both nationally and internationally. This company is at the forefront of the restaurant industry, held in high regard for their impeccable quality. The company holds fiercely loyal cliental, due to their quality food and renowned exclusive venues. In a period of instability within the industry, this company continues to grow and has continued to post impressive turnovers which are now in the region of £200million annually. The company is highly regarded within the industry, winning numerous leading accolades and impressive revues from both critics and casual diners alike. The company has ambitious plans for further international expansion, along with other new business ventures within the industry sector. The company is looking for an experienced and commercially astute Chief Financial Officer to join the company to provide stewardship of the financial function of the company and assist driving the business forward into this exciting new phase.
- Full control of the group finance function.
- Commercial finance control, with the overseeing of budgets and forecasts.
- Managing investor relations.
- Analysis of new site investment and indentify potential new ventures for the company.
- Extensive business partnering with the CEO to drive business growth.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with extensive industry experience.
- Experience within private equity backed companies would be advantageous.
- Extensive multi-site experience.
- Senior experience within reputable brands within the industry would be advantageous.