Harper May is working with a UK leading, private equity backed Logistics Company, which offers distribution services for its various clients nationwide. This company has secured numerous funding stages for its various operations, and has now become a powerhouse within this market, challenging the larger companies which dominate this industry. The company is now preparing to enter the next phase of its operations, exploring the company's options regarding an exit within the next 5 years, whilst continuing to expand the company's operations. In order to deliver on this, the company are looking to bring in a new, strategically astute Chief Financial Officer into the company to guide the business through this process and into the business new exciting phase. This is a lucrative opportunity with the potential for equity for the right candidate, as well as the opportunity to transform this dynamic business.
- Full responsibility of the company P&L.
- Preparation and deliverance of an exit strategy.
- Driving debt raising efforts.
- Managing investor relations with the private equity backers.
- Monitoring the reporting and statutory accounts process.
- Extensive Private Equity experience at a senior level.
- Experience planning and delivering a successful exit strategy.
- Full ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification.
- Experience within the logistics would be advantageous.