Harper May is working with an exciting Private Equity backed, multi-site luxury healthcare company based near central London. This company is an exciting, entrepreneurial business which prides itself on the use of state of the art technology and keeping at the forefront of the industry, whilst maintaining their high standards of service to their customers. The company received significant interest from various potential backers due to the high growth potential of the company, and secured funding through a leading PE house, with the current backing so far amounting to nearly £100million. Though the current operations are relatively small with a handful of sites across the South East of England, there are ambitious plans to vastly increase these operations taking the business nationwide. In order to achieve these ambitious plans the company are looking to bring in an astute, Chief Financial Officer with vast experience within the Private Equity space to join the company and drive the business forward during this exciting phase all the way to the planned exit. This is an exciting opportunity, with the potential for a significant equity stake for the right candidate, this position allows the successful candidate to really transform this business and make it one of the largest players within this growing market.
- Full responsibility of the company P&L.
- Preparation and deliverance of an exit strategy.
- Driving debt raising efforts.
- Managing investor relations.
- Monitoring the reporting and statutory accounts process.
- Extensive Private Equity experience at a senior level.
- Experience planning and delivering a successful exit strategy.
- Full ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification.
- Experience within the hospitality or healthcare sector would be advantageous.