Harper May is working with a large accountancy firm based in the heart of London. This company offer extensive financial and business services to a variety of companies from large multi-nationals to SMEs and start-ups. The company has a large, dedicated team and is well respected within the industry for their leading expertise and efficiency in their services, assisting clients at all levels throughout the process. The company has experienced rapid growth in recent years, as their reputation and client base builds meaning this is a very exciting time to join the company. The company is looking for a new CFO to join the company and help drive this impressive business expansion even further.
- Full ownership of the financial function of the business.
- Complete management of the reporting function of the business.
- Extensive business partnering with the CEO.
- Leading the completion of statutory accounts.
- Review and monitoring of Group tax position, calculations and filings
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with extensive industry experience.
- Vast experience working in senior positions at companies within professional services.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy whilst meeting strict deadlines within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent Excel skills.