Harper May is working with a unique, cutting edge company which specialises in the manufacturing and selling of state of the art road bicycles. This company is at the forefront of this industry, producing state of the art bicycles, ranging from standard road bikes to lightweight carbon fiber bikes used by keen cyclists and professionals alike. This company has extensive international cliental, due to their formidable reputation for their high quality products. The company has vastly ambitious plans for expansion, even in the face of these unstable plans, identifying new potential markets to exploit and potential acquisitions to increase their position in the market. The company is looking for a new Chief Financial Officer to help drive these ambitious plans and really leave their mark on this exciting company.
- Full control of the finance function of the business.
- To prepare a corporate strategy and annual business plan to ensure that the company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible
- Take the lead in the M&A process.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal activities for the organisation including revenue/expense and balance sheet reports.
- Review and monitoring of Group tax position, calculations and filings
- Extensive business partnering opportunities with the CEO indentifying new business opportunities and ventures.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with extensive industry experience.
- Vast experience working in senior positions at manufacturing companies.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy whilst meeting strict deadlines within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent Excel skills.