Chief Financial Officer - Real Estate Company
My client is a highly acquisitive property developer based in central London. The company are currently seeking a Chief Financial Officer to take charge of their finance team. The company own some of the most sought after estates in London and across Europe. Throughout their rich history my client has stuck to their core principles of entrepreneurship and informed investment, this has enabled them to master their craft and become market leaders in their field.
Responsibilities for the Chief Financial Officer:
- As CFO you sill sign off of consolidated UK accounts and report to the CEO
- Business partner with sales and operations directors to achieve business plan and growth
- Oversee of all aspects of finance function including FP&A, Tax and divisional teams
- Overall responsibility for financial performance of UK Group
- Short term and long term cash flow management
- New acquisition and project appraisal
- Been a previous Chief Financial Officer
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience of property or real estate environment
- Ability to drive business growth
- Extensive experience of senior management
Lastly if you are looking for a Chief Financial Officer role within Real Estate this is a fantastic role for you.