Harper May is working with a phenomenal, high end, private equity backed restaurant chain operating both nationally and internationally. This company is at the forefront of the restaurant industry, held in high regard for their impeccable quality, with a loyal cliental, renowned for their exclusive venues. In a period of instability within the industry, this company continues to grow and has continued to post impressive turnovers which are now in the region of £200million annually, and further global expansion is planned, along with other new business ventures within the industry. The company is looking for an experienced and astute Chief Financial Officer to join the company to provide stewardship of the financial aspect to the company and assist driving the business forward.
- Full control of the group finance function
- Commercial finance control, with the overseeing of budgets and forecasts.
- Managing investor relations
- Analysis of new site investment and country experience
- Extensive business partnering with the CEO to drive business growth
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with extensive industry experience.
- Experience within private equity backed companies would be advantageous.
- Multi-site experience
- Senior experience within reputable brands within the industry would be advantageous.