Our client is a well respected mid market investment bank who are looking for a CFO for their Capital Markets division. The company has grown steadily and has an incredibly strong name in their field which gives them a large market share.
- Preparing board reports and presenting to external stakeholders
- Leading and managing a finance team, reporting direct to the CEO
- Reporting to externals such as the PE house and holding the banking relationship
- Financial planning, cashflow management and balance sheet control with upkeep of a healthy cashflow a key area of responsibility in this industry.
- Production of regular cashflow forecasts and identification of specific reasons for downfall.
- Generating finance through investment appraisal and equity finance
- Oversee the consolidation of month end reporting and have strong control over internal controls
- Proposal of cost saving ideas across the business
- ACA Qualified / Chartered Accountant
- Investment Banking experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of reporting to board and external stakeholders