A well established Fintech Business who are about to go through a highly profitable phase are looking for a CFO to develop and lead finance through this period. The business will be looking to go through a sale in the future and this is an exceptional opportunity to lead the growth of the business and leading the business into a sale.
- Preparing board reports and presenting to external stakeholders
- Leading and managing a finance team, reporting direct to the CEO
- Reporting to externals such as the PE house and holding the banking relationship
- Financial planning, cashflow management and balance sheet control with upkeep of a healthy cashflow a key area of responsibility in this industry.
- Production of regular cashflow forecasts and identification of specific reasons for downfall.
- Generating finance through investment appraisal and equity finance
- Oversee the consolidation of month end reporting and have strong control over internal controls
- Proposal of cost saving ideas across the business
- ACA Qualified / Chartered Accountant
- Series A / Series B / Series C fund raising experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of reporting to board and external stakeholders
- Prior experience in the tech sector / start-up environment