Harper May is working with a groundbreaking Technology Start Up Company operating a unique, and market leading software product used around the world, making dramatic difference to people's lives allowing them access to services which they would usually find difficult reaching. The company has only operated for a few years, but has already drastically increased its operations and turnover, almost doubling in the last year alone. The projected growth for this company makes it one of the most exciting tech start-ups operating in London. The company positions itself at the forefront of the industry through its use of state of art technology and building a loyal client base, which grows by the day.
With ambitious plans to grow the company further through investments, my client is looking to bring in an astute Chief Financial Officer with significant corporate finance experience to join the company and drive the business forward during this exciting phase. The successful candidate must have Series A,B,C & D Funding experience and you must be ACA fully qualified. This is an exciting opportunity as this position allows the successful candidate to really transform this business and make it one of the largest players within this growing market.
- Leading, developing and expanding the finance team
- Complete oversight of the day-today running of finance
- Business partnering closely with the CEO and other senior stakeholders to ensure the group hits its strategic milestones
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process
- Oversee the financial planning and budgeting processes for new technologies
- Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to international expansion and effective growth strategy
- Work closely with marketing teams to ensure the continued integrity of the brand
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified ACA is essential
- Prior start up experience would be a big plus
- Must have extensive experience in leading and developing finance functions
- Must have extensive corporate finance experience
- Series A, B,C, D Funding experience