Our client is a thriving banking firm looking to introduce a CFO into the finance team structure after continuous growth. This is a new position which will report directly into the CEO and have responsibility over the finance department. With the company undergoing a period of strong growth, the successful candidate will drive the business forward and transform the business into one of the largest players within this growing market.
- Full control of the group finance function.
- Commercial finance control, with the overseeing of budgets and forecasts.
- Managing investor relations.
- Analysis of new site investment and indentify potential new ventures for the company.
- Extensive business partnering with the CEO to drive business growth.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with extensive industry experience.
- Experience within private equity backed companies would be advantageous.
- Extensive multi-site experience.
- Senior experience within reputable brands within the industry would be advantageous.