Harper May is currently retained with a high growth technology start up based in Cannon Street. My client has recently been included on 'Tech Track 100' of high growth companies. This fantastic organisation has a number of blue-chip clients and has been highly praised for its innovative and visionary approach.
My client is currently seeking an ambitious CFO to lead their expansion plans. The CFO will work closely with the CEO and other board members. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with prior SME or technology experience. With plans to list in the future, this is a great opportunity to join an organisation set for big things.
- Leading, developing and expanding the finance team
- Complete oversight of the day-today running of finance
- Business partnering closely with the CEO and other senior stakeholders to ensure the company hits its strategic milestones
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process
- Oversee the financial planning and budgeting processes for new product lines and store openings
- Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to expansion and effective growth strategy
- Work closely with marketing teams to ensure the continued integrity of the brand
- Liaison with investors and banks and acting as 'the face of finance'
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified ACA would be advantageous
- Must have prior SME/Tech
- Must have extensive experience in leading and developing finance functions
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent Excel skills