CFO - Asset Management Company
Our client is a visionary Asset Management business providing a innovative service. Having received large venture capitalist backing, they have built and developed a successful platform for early stage businesses and are looking for an ambitious CFO to drive growth and push the business to being a figure head of the Asset Management world.
Responsibilities for the CFO
- As CFO you will business partner with CEO to drive growth and achieve business milestones
- Investor relations, due diligence and board presentations
- Investment appraisal and research and development cost analysis
- Autonomous control of the finance function
- Full charge of all M&A activity including post integration
- Ensuring robust financial frameworks and best practice are in place
- Been a previous CFO
- ACA Fully qualified
- Extensive international Asset Management experience
- Previous Asset Management or financial services exposure is preferable
- Must have extensive M&A experience
Lastly if you are looking for a CFO role within Asset Management this is a fantastic role for you.