Harper May are working with a world leading creative advertising platform looking for a CFO. They are a global business that have developed advertising technology sold worldwide through its network of subsidiaries and global service partners. The business has 80 employees and has raised c.£10m+ in funding. The finance function currently consists of a Financial Controller and outsourced finance support.
- Owning and developing the financial processes across the company
- Full responsibility for the Accounts, hands on with the team to ensure accuracy. Produce accounts that are timely, accurate and according to accounting standards. This will include good analyses for decision support.
- Produce reports on a Monthly, weekly, annually to the CEO and the board as required.
- Management of the finance systems and integration from other core systems.
- Manage cashflow with focus on AR.
- Responsible for Company insurance policies
- R&D claims
- Working closely on proposal with senior board members on refining all internal finance working processes including suppliers, credit facilities, best interest practice and payments.
- Support development of systems, Integration across CRM, ERP and our own Cloud.
- Procurement negotiations
- Onboarding and offboarding staff into relevant systems
- Form and maintain strong relationship with stakeholders including: Auditors, Lawyers, Bank, BOD and Investors.
- Responsibility for compliance in the legal entities, including Tax, annual statements, payroll, intercompany pricing and all other aspects.
- Responsible for Budgets, forecasts and all Ad Hoc needs related to strategic support for the CEO and the board.
- Take responsibility for the quality of our base data including but not limited to: Customer data, contracts, prices and sales data.
- 6 years+ Financial experience from FD or CFO positions
- Working in venture backed startups & experience of raising investment
- Experience of and aptitude for working in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Experience of the M&A process
- Ability to communicate Finance effectively and inspirationally with the Leadership, Board ; Investor base
- Knowledge of the media agencies and industry is an advantage.