A well established Financial Service business are looking for a CFO to develop and lead finance for through the next stage and then exit. The business has revenue of £75m, is highly cash generative and is looking at growth strategies. This is an exceptional opportunity as you'd be heavily involved in the direction of the business and value creation.
- Preparing board reports and presenting to external stakeholders
- Leading and managing a finance team, reporting direct to the CEO
- Reporting to externals such as the PE house and holding the banking relationship
- Financial planning, cashflow management and balance sheet control with upkeep of a healthy cashflow a key area of responsibility in this industry.
- Production of regular cashflow forecasts and identification of specific reasons for downfall.
- Generating finance through investment appraisal and equity finance
- Oversee the consolidation of month end reporting and have strong control over internal controls
- Proposal of cost saving ideas across the business
- ACA Qualified / Chartered Accountant
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of reporting to board and external stakeholders
- Prior experience in the financial services or tech sector