Harper May is working with an up and coming beauty app based in Central London. They are looking for a Business Partner to join their team and there will be exciting opportunities for progression as the company continues to expand.
Have an understanding of labour demand curves, and how these should be incorporated into the scheduling system.
- Build a budgeting model that will allow clubs budgets to be provided to GM's for their approval
- Analyse the labour base to identify if there are structural changes or improvements that could be made in areas such as paybands, recruitment sources, length of service, internal progression, performance ratings, etc.
- Model and support functional heads with proposed changes to the operational structure or services offered within DL.
- Ongoing analysis and support - liaison with Ops to identify broader structural issues/opportunities, focusing Business Partners on specific clubs
- Collaborate with the Head of Strategic Planning to ensure that you have full understanding of the payroll cost targets in future years. Provide input into 3-year plan discussions as they are formulated.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- An interest or experience in the costmetic/beauty industry would be desirable
- Ability to influence a wide section of the business to deliver important business initiatives;
- Must have SQL experience
- Finalist or Newly Qualified (ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
- Highly analytical individual.
- Motivated individual who aims to grow rapidly as the company continues to expand.