Harper May is currently working with a leading digital publishers based in the City. My client's traditional publications, on subjects as diverse as luxury cars and yachts to independent music labels have been supplemented in recent years with their award-winning digital content. They are searching for a Business Analyst to join their commercial team. My client is highly acquisitive, having integrated over a dozen other titles into the Group over the last five years, and as a result this represents a fantastic opportunity for prospective candidates to join a continually expanding company. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with commercial experience.
- Business partnering with the MD's of various divisions within the company.
- Working closely with the Head of Finance and providing key analysis in relation to exciting projects my client has planned over the next three years.
- Coordinating the production of monthly management account packs to the presented to the Board.
- Managing and mentoring a team of two.
- Assisting with the integration of acquisitions into my client's finance structure, involving further business partnering across the Group.
- All other ad hoc analysis relating to benchmarking and market landscape
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Experience working in the publishing industry would be highly advantageous.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in publishing and digital media.
- University degree would be beneficial.
- Confident public speaker at ease presenting regularly to the Board.