My client is one of the world's top law firms with offices in 130 countries around the globe. They pride themselves on providing a first class legal service which is bespoke to each clients needs. They have won numerous awards and represent clients from FTSE 100 companies to rapidly growing SME's. They are looking for a Billing and Data Analyst for their city centre London office.
The duties of the role include.
- Ensure all fee earner setups and rates areappropriately managed.
- Analyse andmaintaining matter VAT positions and ensuring appropriate default settings are in place
- Setting up of client groups for reporting purposes
- Management of client and matter setups andamendments ensuring adherence to local regulation and tax consideration
- Liaise on a daily basis with members, senior officers and external partners
Applying candidates must have.
- ACCA,CIMA or AAT
- Prior industry knowledge essential
- Strong understanding ofeBilling and related systems
- Good excel skills will be required