Harper May is currently working with a leading accountancy firm based in Chiswick who are looking for an experienced Audit Manager to join their team. Priding themselves in providing old-fashioned accountancy to clients ranging from London proprietors to trading companies they have seen their turnover double in size over the last few years. The successful candidate will be fully qualified and will have worked in a similar role.
- Be the main point of contact for the audit team and clients on day to day audit matters and queries
- Maintain up to date technical knowledge of Audit and Financial Reporting matters.
- Provide high level technical and Audit planning advice to clients
- Assist the senior managers with Audit planning work and local reporting
- Manage and support the team of Audit staff
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, contacts and colleagues.
- Work closely with the audit team to ensure audit work is handled efficiently and effectively from start to finish
- Liaising with client staff while on the client's premises, building effective relationships with client's staff.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Qualified CA (or equivalent) and above.
- Experience in leading on-site audit teams in a similar role
- Experience in supervising or managing staff