My client is an industry award winning construction contractor, specialising in Construction, Rail and Aviation, whose consistent growth has seen them become a leading name in the UK industry. They are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team in West London as they expand into Europe. The ideal candidate will have experience working in the construction or real-estate sectors and will be a confidant and proactive individual.
- Day to Day running of financials for contract
- Preparing P&L Journals for month end (accruals, prepayments, apportionment of costs)
- Helping Finance Manager with preparation of Budgets & Forecasts
- Client facing & head office financial commentary
- Work with the finance team to develop excellent automated and controlled finance processes
- Running monthly presentation of financials to clients.
- Preparing month end MI pack & invoice back up for client reporting.
- Variance analysis to client & internal budgets for areas across contract.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Part or Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience within the construction or real-estate industries
- Excellent Excel skills
- Degree educated
- Excellent communication skills