Harper May is exclusively working with one of the worlds most renowned jewelry brands. Our client prides itself on beauty, elegance and charm. They are looking for a dynamic individual to join their experienced team as an Assistant Management Accountant. With a turnover in excess of £80 million and owning some of London's prime real estate, this company supports and enhances their employees. With a market leading salary package, this is a unique opportunity someone to break into the finance industry. The ideal candidate will be studying towards their qualification and have experience within the retail or manufacturing industry.
- Processing invoices and making payments
- Raising invoices.
- Preparing monthly management reports and reconciliations.
- Assist with preparing monthly management accounts.
- Assisting with preparing all internal reports
- Assist with cash flow forecasts and KPI's.
- Be studying towards qualifications (ACCA/CIMA)
- Be a dynamic and quick to learn individual
- Previous experience in retail/manufacturing is desirable