My client is one of the biggest fashion houses in the world, and part of one of the biggest luxury fashion Groups. Their distunguished houses are award winning and legendary and have won awards for their incredible contributions to fashion. Featured in the world's most famous magazines and seasonally featuring on the world's largest fashion stage, this fashion house is truly legendary. They are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant who is enthusiastic to join their vibrant team in Central London.
- Assist management accountant with production of month end.
- Assisting the FC with ad hoc
- Providing support in interpreting financial information.
- Help formulate strategic and long-term business plans.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out correctly.
- Keeping abreast of financial regulations and legislation.
- Prepare staff and ensure compliance
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACCA/CIMA at least part qualified.
- Degree in Economics/Accountancy & Finance or similar is preferable.
- High level of commercial and business awareness.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to influence and motivate others.