Harper May is currently working with a technology company made famous in recent years thanks to their innovation and originality. Based in the Central London, of late they have produced some of the most desirable products available on the market. With business continuing to grow, the company are currently searching for an Assistant Management Accountant to help them develop further. This represents a tremendous opportunity to join what is one of London's most exciting and dynamic companies to ensure their continued growth.
- Helping to prepare reports, budgets and financial statements.
- Completing financial administration and internal audits.
- Assisting in developing and managing financial systems.
- Forecasting income and expenditure.
- Ensuring spending is in line with budgeting.
- Obtaining finance for projects.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Part qualified accountant
- Technology experience is desired
- University degree may also be helpful.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Very organised and extensive business knowledge.
- Ability to work with, and lead, a team.
- Proficiency with commonly used computer systems.