Harper May is currently working with a company that specialises in Business Services. The company has a large, dedicated team and is well respected within the industry for their leading expertise and efficiency in their services, assisting clients at all levels throughout the process. The company has experienced rapid growth in recent years, as their reputation and client base builds meaning this is a very exciting time to join the company. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager for their Central London office.
- Oversee and manage Accounts Payable team
- Continuous improvement of processes and systems- potential implementation
- Ensure that creditors reconciliations are performed as per monthly requirements and a follow up is done on outstanding items
- Maintain existing relationships with third parties.
- Responsible for cash flow forecasting.
- Oversee month end and ensure accuracy of information and reporting
- Liaise with other departments to resolve issues
- Ensure all bank accounts are posted and reconciled for month end
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel including V-Lookups and pivot tables
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Business Services experience is essential
- Excellent attention to detail