Harper May is currently working with a luxury Womens Retailer based in South West London. Specialising in Clothing and accessories for Women, my client has seen year on year growth and have plans in the works for another expansion. They are now looking for a talented Accounts Receivable Manager with a passion for luxury retail to join their London based team. The successful individual will be commercially astute and be comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders.
- Weekly aged debt reporting to the FC & FD
- Month end and Invoice Financing reconciliations
- Develop and maintain good relationships with all customers and internal stakeholders
- Open communication with the Account Managers to effectively manage the accounts and to give visibility of any issues and concerns
- Prioritise and manage workload to meet strict deadlines and key performance indicators
- Identify high risk debt where possible on an on-going basis and escalate collection procedures to minimise the likelihood of bad debt
- Effectively chase all customers to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices and maximise cash receipts.
- Managerial experience is a must
- Sage 200 desired but not essential
- Strong excel skills (V-Lookups and pivot tables)
- Retail experience strongly desired