Harper May is currently working with a luxury retailer based in South West London. The company also has a global presence, with vast growth plans set to roll out across Europe and the US later this year. They are now looking for a talented Accounts Receivable Manager with a passion for luxury retail to join their London based team. The successful individual will be commercially astute and be comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders.
- Weekly aged debt reporting to the FC & FD
- Month end and Invoice Financing reconciliations
- Develop and maintain good relationships with all customers and internal stakeholders
- Open communication with the Account Managers to effectively manage the accounts and to give visibility of any issues and concerns
- Prioritise and manage workload to meet strict deadlines and key performance indicators
- Identify high risk debt where possible on an on-going basis and escalate collection procedures to minimise the likelihood of bad debt
- Effectively chase all customers to ensure prompt payment of outstanding invoices and maximise cash receipts.
- Managerial experience is a must
- Sage 200 desired but not essential
- Strong excel skills (V-Lookups and pivot tables)
- Retail experience strongly desired