Harper May are pleased to be working with a top 10 publisher with great print and digital presence throught zones 1 & 2 in london. Based in South London, the freemium title's focus on whats on-trend in the fashion, food and travel industry. My client has been at the forefront of the market for over 10 years and are looking for an interim Accounts Recievable Assistant to supplement their team. The succsessful candidate will have extensive AR experience and come from a media background.
- Process accounts and incoming payments.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables' data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Previous Media experence would be highly beneficial
- Must be able to start immediately.
- Good excel skills and knowledge of SAP.
- Must have some previous experience in AR.