Harper May are currently working with one of the leading technology companies. Our client has quickly grown into a market leader with an expanding consumer base. Currently operating in London, they have recently expanded overseas. Our client is currently seeking an experienced accounts receivable assistant to successfully manage transactional duties of the company. The successful candidate will have previous accounts receivable experience and the ability to succeed in a fast paced high pressure working environment.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks and credit card transactions
- Update receivables by totalling unpaid invoices
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Resolve collections by analysing customer payment plans, payment history and credit line
- Resolves invalid or unauthorised deductions- by following pending deduction procedures
- Protects an organisations value by keeping information confidential
- ACCA or CIMA (part qualified)
- Previous experience in an accounts receivable role
- Degree educated in accounting or a related field
- Ability to work independently and in a team