My client is looking to build on an already strong accounts team. This global leader in the engineering / manufacturing industry and based in the City of London. Your be taking ownership of existing client and build relationships across their global network.
- Raising Invoices & Credit Notes.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with all customers and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure customer queries are processed and resolved in an efficient and timely manner.
- Allocate funds received correctly and in timely manner.
- Accurate maintenance of all sales ledger accounts.
- Open communication with the Account Managers to effectively manage the accounts and to give visibility of any issues and concerns.
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as requested in line with the role to support the team.
- Part Qualified ACCA would be beneficial
- Experience with SAP would be helpful
- Accounts payable experience