Harper May has a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable to join a rapidly growing FMCG company based in central London. They have multiple offices in major cities across Europe and have over 500 employees in the UK alone. The forward-thinking company has become successful through its ability to change to consumer trends efficiently and continues to invest in its brand. They have major plans for growth and require an ambitious and adaptable individual to become part of the finance team.
- Reviewing systems and processes for the UK and overseas
- Checking invoices against purchase orders and resolving queries with the supply chain team and other departments within the company.
- Statement reconciliations
- Manage creditors and queries
- Report accurate and up to date aged creditors in a timely manner
- Ad hoc duties to assist the various functions within the Finance team
- 2+ years experience in Accounting
- Prior Retail/FMCG experience
- Ability to work independently, to manage tight deadlines and to work within a team