My client is one of the world's top law firms with offices around the globe. They pride themselves on providing a first class legal service which is bespoke to each clients needs. They have won numerous awards and represent clients from FTSE 100 companies to rapidly growing SME's. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager for their South London office.
- Oversee and manage Accounts Payable team
- Continuous improvement of processes and systems- potential implementation
- Ensure that creditors reconciliations are performed as per monthly requirements and a follow up is done on outstanding items
- Maintain existing relationships with third parties.
- Responsible for cash flow forecasting.
- Oversee month end and ensure accuracy of information and reporting
- Liaise with other departments to resolve issues
- Ensure all bank accounts are posted and reconciled for month end
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel including V-Lookups and pivot tables
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Legal experience is essential
- Excellent attention to detail