Harper May is working exclusively with one of London's leading holiday operator group who are actively seeking an Accounts Payable Executive. The company deal with luxury retreats and are looking for someone with a year or so experience in a similar role to join their exciting, dynamic and fun team.
The ideal candidate will have spent around 1-2 years in a similar role and be interested in growing within the company.
- Handling supplier invoices on a daily basis, ensuring matching to purchase orders & delivery notes.
- Processing supplier invoices in batches onto Oracle ensuring the company's purchasing approval process is followed.
- Ensuring employee expenses are submitted and processed as per the company's expenses reclaim policy.
- Assisting in the production of accurate reconciliation of bank and creditors control account
- Processing electronic payments in a timely and accurate manner
- Various administrative duties including filing of documents
- Processing petty cash and credit card transactions
- Other Ad hoc tasks
- 1-2 years' accounts payable experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook is essential.
- Oracle Experience Desirable and will be an advantage.