Harper May are currently working with a well established and very reputable company in the Media Industry. This is an exciting opportunity for an Account Payable Clerk to work for a Global company within their London based office.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will have at least 2 years Accounts Payable experience and be hands on in this faced paced environment as well as immediately available and will be willing to commit to a fixed term contract.
- Matching, batching and coding high volumes of invoices
- Validating invoices upon receipt
- Preparing paymentruns, BACS and CHAPS and allocating payments
- Bank and supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Prepare accruals and distribute on a monthly basis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel including V-Lookups and pivot tables
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent attention to detail