Harper May is working with an exciting fintech company which specialises in business-to- business payments and direct debits. The company are looking to exploit this rapidly growing market, operating in a dynamic yet effective way, to offer SMEs an easier and cheaper way to process payments and direct debits. While the company is a relatively new player in the industry, they have experienced major growth in their turnover every year so far. My client is now looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team in West London on a temp to perm basis.
- Account reconciliation, Bank and Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Handle large volume of invoices
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
- Experience within the fintech industry is desired
- Immediately Available
- Excellent communication and excel skills