Harper May is currently working with a worldwide sports retail organization that are on the search for an outstanding professional to join the team as an Accounts Payable Assistant on a temporary basis. This company is known for their connections with football, basketball and a number of other world famous sporting games.
The Accounts Payable Assistant will have with at least 2 years Accounts Assistant experience and be hands on in this faced paced environment.
- Matching, batching and coding high volumes of invoices
- Validating invoices upon receipt
- Preparing payment runs, BACS and CHAPS and allocating payments
- Bank and supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Prepare accruals and distribute on a monthly basis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel including V-Lookups and pivot tables
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent attention to detail