Harper May is currently working with a leading hotel group who are looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst to join their Finance team based in St. Pauls. Having over multiple sites across the UK they have seen year on year growth and looks set to expand even further throughout the coming years.
- Processing a high volume of invoices.
- Dealing with and investigating invoice variances.
- Completing payment runs.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Undergoing payment runs for the company - BACS and CHAPS.
- Coding and posting invoices.
- Monthly supplier reconciliations.
- Previous hotel experience is required
- Good communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of Excel.
- University degree would be preferable.