Harper May is currently working with a rapidly expanding Real Estate/Technology business that has operations globally and is seeing huge growth in the European market. They are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their ambitious team and help drive the business forward.
- Prepare journal entries for the month-end close process for assigned properties, and balance sheet
- Work closely with Operations to obtain accurate usage information and calculate related revenue
based upon contractual billing template.
- Prepare and analyse monthly performance and provide commentary to senior staff and identify
areas for improvement.
- Complete various account reconciliations after each month-end close and perform additional
analysis based on the results of the reconciliations.
- Review sales contracts to ensure billing templates are up to date and in compliance with our
- Support financial statement preparation and audits.
- Assist with other projects/research as directed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ambitious and keen to progress within a high performing team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/growing environment while maintaining adequate attention to detail.
- Ability to provide recommendations based on industry best practices and implement as appropriate.
- A strong team player
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel preferred.
- Proficient project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job
responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially