Harper May is working with an leading real estate businesss based in Central London. Exceeding over 100% growth year-on-year, they are looking for an energetic individual as an Accounts Assistant to join their fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will have some real estate or property industry experience and a keen desire for the industry.
- Competent handling large volume of invoices
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
- Account, Bank and Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Reconciliation of processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- University degree
- Experience within working for a real estate or property company previously
- High attention to detail