Harper May is exclusively working with one of the most well known property firms around the globe. As they continue to expand and see growth this unique company are looking to hire a talented and dynamic accountant, to join their Finance team. The successful candidate will be working alongside the Finance team in order to assist in the consolidating the management accounts of multiple sites. This is an amazing opportunity for the successful candidate to join a unique and vibrant company, with outstanding progression and development opportunities.
- Run the day to day financial operations and ensuring other financial support as required.
- Oversee end-to-end finance operations, financial planning & analysis, balance sheet reconciliations
- To post accurate financial data on a monthly basis and maintain full support for all journal entries
- Processing month end close
- Prepare the monthly management accounts
- Provide accurate and timely reports, including analysis of financial performance. Provide insight and analysis to help improve Company performance on a variety of KPIs.
- Ensuring the sign off of statutory and regulatory accounts
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Reviewing processes and implement changes where necessary
- Preparing and posting monthly accruals, prepayments and similar accounting entries
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns and data for the annual financial statements
- To provide accurate supporting documentation for audit purposes, liaising with the external auditors as appropriate
- To monitor cash balances across the Group
- To work with the FD/Controller of the properties to periodically test financial controls across the Group
- To work with operational departments on financial accounting issues
- Ad-hoc project work as required
- Must be AAT/ACCA/ACA Part/Fully Qualified
- Must have experience within a Restaurant/ Hotel / Hospitality Finance Team
- Team player, respectful and genuine.
- Extremely strong quantitative skills.