My client is London's largest housing association. They have amassed a portfolio that includes over 100,000 homes across London and have ambitions to grow across Britain into various buy to let and investment markets. They have won numerous industry awards and last year had a 700M turnover. Their team is rapidly expanding and they are looking for an accountant for their east London office
The duties of the role include.
- Produce monthly, quarterly and other adhoc management account reports
- Develop a strong working relationship with external development partners
- Assist in the production of annual statutory financial statements
- Assist heads of departments in makingdecisions based on financial assessments
Applying candidates must have.
- ACCAor CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth computer skills
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Construction and residential property experience essential