Management Accountants work in finance teams and broadly determine the success of a company by producing Management Accounts. Management Accounts include management reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
Key Responsibilities of a Management Accountant:
- Working closely with the Finance Director in preparing monthly management packs to present to the board
- Representing the company at formal and informal functions
- Preparing P&Ls, as well as quarterly VAT returns
- Managing a team of three to prepare month and year-end reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Liasing with commercial teams
Desired Skills and Experience of a Management Accountant:
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA part or fully qualified
- University degree would be beneficial
- Confident public speaker with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work calmly up to major deadlines
- High level of numerical literacy
- Outstanding motivator
North London is a broad description for the area that sits North of the River Thames. It encompasses many boroughs ranging from Islington through to Camden. Many people living in London see themselves as a North Londoner or a South Londoner and there is a big distinction between the two.